Friday, March 07, 2008

Kati's Big Adventure

Tomorrow morning I board an airplane for Las Vegas, and an entire week at the ShoWest conference. Because I'm not remotely equipped for live bloggage, it must wait until I return, a week from today, to tell you all the wonders I experienced there.

Some of the things I do know already is that apparently 3D is the buzzword of the show. Ang Lee, Robert Redford, Sarah Jessica Parker, Seth Rogan, Brenden Frasier and Abigale Breslin are all getting awards of the "if we put your name on a plaque will you come stand before us" variety. A screening of Kung Foo Panda has been promised. Most importantly, I have learned that sometimes all you have to do to get people to give you crazy things like money to go to Vegas and a press pass is ask.

Crazy! Stay tuned!

No comments: